Welcome to SEEPEA - South Eastern Europe’s Private Equity AssociationThe South Eastern Europe’s Private Equity Association (SEEPEA) was founded in August 2005 as an independent, not-for-profit body, promoting the interests of the South Eastern European private equity and venture capital industry.
SEEPEA has as main objectives:
- » To act as a lobby group to enhance communication with state and local authorities concerning the benefits of Private Equity (PE) to economic growth.
- » To represent its members in relation with the media concerning points of general interest regarding PE.
- » To enable the dissemination of best practice methodologies and PE approaches.
- » To improve syndication opportunities.
- » To enable regular meetings between the PE Funds and other parties interested in the industry.
- » To adopt a Code of Ethics applicable to all members.